Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 1

So I have seen all the wonderful mommies (and Mommies to be) at my church have blogs, and I thought...hmm I need to do this. It would be an awesome way to keep track of Keely's development and to just let people know what is going on with our little family. So here we go!

Today was a pretty normal day. Emily and I (my wonderful sister in law) normally get together on Thursdays, but we change in to Wednesday this week. Also I think it might be on hold for awhile as she is starting school back up on Monday. And I will then be taking care of Gabriel (who is almost 7 months old) for her on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I know it will be hectic some with two babies, but I am really looking forward to it and think it will be a huge amount of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment