Saturday, January 16, 2010

I love the weekends


I think the title says it all. Is awesome to be home with John and Keely and have nothing to do. And just be together as a family. Seriously life can't get much better


However! We did succeed in finally getting the Christmas tree down! I have a living room again and one less thing to be trying to keep Keely out of.


So funny, we are laying here on our bed watching Keely play with her activity ball and I am uploading some videos to Facebook. And I look down and suddenly the pants that my child was wearing are now off of her body. Oh dear this could become a problem. Earlier this week she had gotten her outfit all dirty so I put her down for a nap in just her diaper....yeah bad idea. I hear that the little stinker is still awake and go to check on her and guess who is laying there in bed playing....sans diaper? Yeah....note to self always put Keely down with CLOTHES on over the diaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment