Friday, January 15, 2010

Slacker is me.



Okay so I have been MAJORLY slacking in this blogging endeavor. But I am really determined to do better and to blog more often.

So what all has been going on. We moved! John and I bough our first house! Which has been very exciting for the most part. However we are still unpacking. It seems horribly hard to get that done with an 8 month old.

Keely is doing awesome. She is almost crawling. What she does right now is pull herself around the room on her tummy with her arms and legs. And let me tell you that girl has picked up some major speed. It was so funny to watch John with her last night because she has gotten A LOT faster in the last few days. And she was everywhere last night and he was chasing her down. It was quite hysterical

She has been sitting up on her own for quite a while now. And in just the past 2 days has started pulling up on things! Oh boy! She is growing so so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment